Puppy Classes in Derby, Burton & Swadlincote
Reward based, fun, effective, and inclusive puppy training for the whole family.
I have been helping puppies and their families for over a decade. More specifically, my proven Puppy training classes have helped hundreds of puppies and their families navigate their way from puppyhood to adolescence. Join a class today and your puppy can achieve the foundational skills required to become a happy, calmer and well-mannered dog.
The time you spend in classes is a small part of your training journey with your puppy. We will give you the tools you need to develop your puppies skills and once completed you can join our next stage of classes!
*If you require a private training session, in your home, then please contact me.
For fully vaccinated puppies up to 20 weeks of age on the start date (according to D.O.B)
SIX weeks of tuition (1hr p/w) at £115
Small class sizes (Max 6)
Kind, effective methods
Fun for all the family
A highly qualified tutor
- Socialisation with adults, children, and other puppies
- Come when called
- Not to bite hands or feet and what they should do instead
- Greeting people appropriately without jumping up
- Sit, lie down and stand
- Learning to walk on a loose lead without pulling
- To get used to being handled and examined for vets and groomers
- ‘Settle’ calmly
- Taking food from hands gently without snatching
- Accept people near to food bowls, bones and chew
Our Venues & Upcoming Course Dates
NEW 2024 DATES!
Venue: Mickleover Memorial Hall (Mickleover, Derby)
Next Course Intakes:
- Wednesday 10th January 6:15pm -7:15pm (5 spaces Available) Your tutor: Catherine
- Wednesday 10th January 7:30pm -8:30pm (5 spaces Available) Your tutor: Catherine
Venue: Anslow Village Hall (Anslow, Burton)
Next Course Intakes:
- Monday 8th January – 6:15pm – 7:15pm (4 spaces available) Your tutor: Catherine
When you click on the booking link select the venue you would like and scroll down to the available dates. I have classes running six weekly, so dates are always updated.
and receive ALL THIS
Puppy School is proudly sponsored by Natures Menu and Natures Variety. Quality ingredients full of natural goodness. Every puppy that enrols on to our Puppy School course will receive:
£15 OFF Natures Menu/Variety voucher
6 weeks of tuition in our weekly classes
A Puppy School Training Manual with everything you need to support you at home and a packet of Natures Menu treats
Upon completion of the course you will receive a Rosette, a packet of Natures Menu treats and Certificate of achievement.
We as tutors take part in extensive training to the highest standard in the industry and are regularly monitored to ensure best practises are maintained. I am proud to be part of a supportive network that puts puppy development and safeguarding at the heart of everything it does.