Do you want a Super Pup? A dog that chooses good deeds over chaos and mischief?
Learn how to bring out your young dogs inner Super Hero with our unique ‘Super Pup Programme’.
Take your young dogs boundless energy and develop it into super skills for life.
From sidekick to Super Hero in six weeks!
“Thoroughly enjoyed Emma’s classes. She was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and engaging. She put us all at ease and made the sessions fun as well.”
Rachel & Star
- Have fun while you work on those tricky areas that teenage tearaways struggle with! With this fun, interactive, games based course lets keep your dog focused and work as a team.
- Designed with the adolescent dog in mind (5 months of age – 2 years) as long as your dog has some basic training skills (such as sit/stay/down). (The course may be attended by slightly older dogs at your trainers discretion, contact us to find out your dogs suitability).
- Six week course (1hr p/w)
- Class sizes are kept small (max of 6) to give you the help you need.
- You will receive training notes to accompany each of the six weeks.
- A Rosette and Certificate will be presented on completion!
- Receive a DELUXE GOODY PACK when you graduate!
All of this for £115 for the full six weeks!
**Dogs must be able to cope with being in a room with other dogs and people **
- Super Speed Speed up those recalls and increase focus on you on walks. With this superpower your puppy will be the fastest in the park!
- Super Strength and Fitness Simple weigh ins and body maintenance tips for your SuperPup. Important for all superheroes!
- Super Stealth and Stillness Teach your SuperPup the skill of complete calmness. Settling when not needed for a mission! Sometimes stealth is required!
- Super Senses Sharpen your SuperPup’s senses. Play simple scent games. Build confidence on new terrains. Teach your puppy to be brave and courageous!
- Super Flexibility On things, over things, under things. Fun ideas to improve your SuperPup’s flexibility.
- Super Social From the Avengers to the X-Men, no superhero is complete without a team. Learn to become your own superhero team with your puppy always by your side!
SuperPup is held at Anslow Village Hall on Monday evenings.
NEW DATE ADDED FOR JANUARY 2024!
Our next available course dates are:
- Monday 8th January 2024 7:30pm -8:30pm (2 spaces available) (1 week break on the 29th Jan) Your tutor: Catherine
Click the button below to book your space today!